Saturday, November 15, 2008

Beasts Reviews and Interviews

Wired Magazine leaked all the details about the new hardcover, plus several preview images. Look for more coverage by them in the near future.

Playboy recommends Beasts! as a monstrous gift.

Comic Book Resources has an interview with me and artist Femke Hiemstra about the book. Femke breaks down her process in choosing and making the Japanese Mountain Woman. "At the time I just finished my first solo show, and I was dead tired. I had to focus on my own stories for months. Doing the mountain woman was something different, almost relaxing. I had much fun researching and drawing the piece. And sure, I wanted to be part of this club. I loved the first book, now I could be a part of the second one."

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home